In an effort to reduce waste, menus will only be posted online as we are no longer sending paper copies home. Menus can also be found posted outside your child's classroom.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS will be allowed unless your child has a physician signed waiver sheet on file. If your child has a medical condition or allergy that requires special food (lactose intolerant, gluten free, etc) please pick up a form from the office or download one here. You will need to arrange your child's food in the office. 1% cow's milk will be served anywhere it reads “milk” on the menu. If your child cannot drink cow's milk, you must have a physician signed waiver on file and you must provide an approved milk alternative for your child.
- BREAKFAST will be available in the gym 7:00 am-8:30 am. Toddlers will eat in their classroom.
- AM SNACK will be offered 9:00 am-10:30 am. Check your class schedule.
- LUNCH will be available in the gym 12:00 pm-1:00 pm. Toddlers will eat in their classroom 11:30 am-12:30 pm
- PM SNACK will be offered 2:00 pm-3:30 pm. Check your class schedule.
- BIRTHDAY SNACKS: We will allow your child to bring in an approved birthday snack on his/her birthday that will be served in addition to the snack listed on the menu.
APPROVED BIRTHDAY SNACKS:
Mini Cupcakes, Muffins, Fresh Fruit or Vegetables, Rice Krispy Treat, Popsicles, Small Cookies, Brownies, Fruit Snacks
If there is something you would like to bring in that is not on the list, please ask your child's teacher for approval. Thank you so much for your support and cooperation!
CLICK ON THE MENUS TO OPEN LARGER VIEW