PLEASE READ COMPLETELY & CAREFULLY | STEPS FOR MAKING A PAYMENT:
You can make your daycare and preschool payments by credit card, debit card, or ACH. You can make a one time payment or set up recurring weekly/monthly payments. Click the "Make A Payment" button to be redirected to the payment site. Please note that we do not use the payment feature through Brightwheel.
1.) CREATE A PROFILE:
Create a mandatory profile on the payment site. You will be required to log in each time you visit the payment site. If you forget your log in information, there is a link to help reset the info. CCDC does not have access to this info.
2.) LOG IN:
Once your profile is created and you are logged in, click "add transaction" to get started.
3.) ENTER THE AMOUNT YOU NEED TO PAY:
Your daycare contract is your bill. Enter the amount for daycare and/or preschool in the appropriate sections. Note: Registration fee and special activities have their own sections. In the comment box next to your payment, please enter the following info:
- FOR DAYCARE PAYMENTS: the week you're paying
- FOR PRESCHOOL PAYMENTS: the month you're paying (full/partial)
5.) SELECT A PAYMENT FREQUENCY FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU:
- SELECT ONE TIME: for making a one time payment - best option if your daycare schedule changes weekly.
- SELECT WEEKLY: for setting up a repeating weekly payment to be automatically pulled from your account - best option if your schedule/payment is the same each week.
- SELECT MONTHLY: for setting up a repeating monthly payment to be automatically pulled from your account - best option for preschool payments.
6.) SELECT A START DATE/END DATE:
- ONE TIME PAYMENT: select the date you wish the payment to be pulled from your account (does not require selecting an end date).
- RECURRING: Weekly or monthly payments will require a start date and an end date.
- You do not have to send us notification that you made payment as we will get an automated email.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 989.725.9092 and we will be happy to help you.